Summer 2017 Reading Programs
Build a Better World Summer Programs
June 19 - July 24, 2017
Monday at 10 a.m.
Join us Monday mornings at 10 a.m. for programs featuring speakers from Master Naturalists of NWA, UA Space and Planetary Association, Habitat for Humanity and many more. These programs are presented by the Washington County Library System and include art projects, themed story times and more.
Summer Reading Kick-off Celebration
Monday, June 12, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Start the summer off right at your library. Event features:
- Hands-on exploration activities with the Amazeum team.
- Recycled crafts with Washington County Environmental Affairs.
- Start your own flower garden with Farmington Garden Club.
- Butterflies in action with Kitty Sanders.
- Reading log registration.
- And more!
Resources for Kids and Recommended Sites
Find recommended books to support communities and feature titles aboutrefugees, immigrants, and marginalized groups.
Searchable database for books supported by Scholastic Reading Counts
Home to the Farmington School District.