A permit must be obtained at City Hall prior to the yard sale by filling out an application
. Permit price is $10.00 and is issued for no more than three (3) consecutive days. Only four (4) permits for yard sales are allowed per calendar year.
- Do not use boxes (examples-cardboard & plastic cubes) with rocks inside to advertise the yard sale.
- Address of yard sale must be on all signs.
- Do not place advertising signs in the public right-of-way (place signs 15 ft. from all curbs or streets).
- Do not place advertising signs on utility poles or street signs.
- Do not place advertising signs on private property without permission of the property owner.
- All advertising signs shall be removed no later that 24 hours following the last date of the sale.