Building Permits and Code Enforcement

Building Permits

Building permits, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, signs, certificates of occupancy, and demolition permits are issued by our Building Official Rick Bramall. Call 479-267-3865

Permit Application

Permit Application - fill out online and submit

Code Enforcement

Code Enforcement cases can begin in a number of different ways; most commonly a complaint is called into the City Hall by a citizen. Complaints may remain anonymous or they may leave a name and number so they can be contacted in the future. To report and create a work order on unsightly property and/or an inoperable vehicle only, please call Rick Bramall at 479-267-3865


Rick Bramall
Building Official

354 W. Main
Farmington, AR 72730



Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm