Pet Licensing

City Ordinance requires dogs & cats to be licensed. You are required to bring proof of current rabies vaccination certificate and register for a new city tag at no cost each year at Farmington City Hall. You may also get your city tags at Country Vet Services, Farmington Vet Clinic or Wedington Animal Hospital.

This tag as well as the rabies tag given to you by the vet should be attached to the animals collar at all times. Should your pet become lost, and we pick it up, we will use these tags to locate you.